How Williams Homes is working to protect our customers and team members.
Community is at the heart of Williams Homes, and the well-being of our community is our top priority.
We are closely monitoring the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and the facts and recommendations provided by public health officials. We are working to address concerns and are taking precautions to keep our community healthy, while moving towards innovation to meet your homebuying needs differently during this time.
Sales Centers & Model Homes
We take the safety and health of our employees and our homebuyers seriously. Currently, our Sales Centers and Model Homes are open by appointment only and are taking extra precautionary steps to help protect both buyers and employees. Here is what you can expect when you visit one of our new home communities:
- You will be greeted with a smile instead of a handshake and social distancing practices will be followed.
- The Sales Team will be fully available for private in-person tours made by appointment, virtual tours, phone calls, and email.
- Our Sales Centers and Model Homes will continue to be sanitized throughout the day.
- We will complete your guest registration form, so you do not need to handle a pen.
- Brochures and handouts will be easily accessible for you to pick-up instead of being handed to you or digitally sent by request.
- Contracts will be sent to your personal device for completion at home in lieu of our in-house devices.
- We will advise you on how to take advantage of the new record low interest rates.
Williams Homes will continue construction operations as allowed per the State of California's "Executive Order N-33-20" and the "Critical Infrastructure Sectors" exemption.
If you have questions, please email us at [email protected]. We expect the current situation will continue to require our close monitoring in the coming weeks, and we look forward to getting back to normal operations when it is safe to do so.
Thank you for your understanding, and for being part of our amazing community.